Monday, April 2, 2012

MB Treasurista Spring Card Challenge

This card i made for a contest being held at MB Treasurista blog. You are suppose to use this card layout
so this what i created
I hope I get to win and below I will post everything I used. So go check out her blog and vote!
Also i will have a video up too.

Things I Used:
The Greeting Farm-Digi Stamp HG Rain Rain
DCWV-Coral Couture
White Dollie
Tattered Angels-Tattered Leather
Prima Flower
WOC-15mm Flowers
Spellbinder Lacey Circle Die
Pink Seam Binding
1.00 Dollar Stamp from Micheals

5 comments:

  1. This card is seriously adorable!!

    You are officially on the blog list at The Outlawz now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm your newest follower and found your blog through The Outlawz.

    You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy to follow you forward :)

    Hope you have had or will take your time to visit my cyberspace to. ;)

    http://mullesnuttan.blogspot.com/

    xx/Maria aka MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I have just found your blog too , you have some lovely creations this card is so pretty I like the image well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog on Outlawz! Will be your newest follower after I comment! Your card is adorable! Cute as can be :) I read that you are a military wife in Germany...My DD is a military wife living in Col.Springs while her DH of two months has just been deployed. Her blog is marryingthearmy dot com If you ever get a chance to leave her a bit of 'love', I'd appreciate it! She's having a few bad days lately :( Okay, sweetie, off to follow you, and I'd be so pleased if you'd follow me too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete